Canon PIXMA MX532 Fax Printer Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX532 Printer Setup, Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Manual, and Scanner Driver and Software Download, Printer Manual Installation For Mac, Windows, Linux – Designated as multifunction printers (MFP), Canon PIXMA MX532 already win your heart, as loyal consumer of Canon, since it has ability to do multi-function task in only one device, such as prints, scans, and also fax. Plus, aimed for business purpose, this unit also works as stand alone machine for copier and faxing, with 30 – page capability to handle on its paper tray as automatic document feeder (ADF), especially in letter-sized flatbed yet can perform for legal-sized pages, too. There are also additional features on this printer you will never found on previous series, such as Auto Duplexer Printer, in which you can handle two-sided printing automatically, and also USB-key connection where to save your scanned document. For those who looking for printer in practical usage, the choice comes to Canon PIXMA MX532 since it is supported with Wi-Fi connection in which you can share this printer with another user on your workplace by connecting the device and the tools into the similar network connection. Unfortunately, it might a little bit troublesome if you use this printer as shared printer among 4 to 5 people because the paper tray can only handle about 100-sheets.
So, in hectic printing duty, the paper tray will often empty out and you have to add additional paper more often. For connectivity, the 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi permits you to print directly from a selection of smart phones, including mobile phones. it allows you establish printing from any type of computer on your network. Perform mobile printing also additional features you can find in Canon PIXMA MX532 because it supported Air-Print printing aimed for Apple-based mobile device, while for Android user, you can download Canons free Android-based application. This mobile printing usage can perform not only print to, but also scan from, the printing device. Once you have downloaded the Canons Access Point and activated the mode, you do not need any Wi-Fi connection anymore because this feature lets your mobile device connected into printer by using USB cable. In the other hand, both features have similar function. Throughout general use, the MX532 can use a 100-sheet paper feeder capable of managing files approximately 8.5 x 14″, or legal-size. For scanning, there is the choice of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans, or a 30-sheet automatic document feeder with duplex abilities
The prints quality given by Canon PIXMA MX532 does not need to be asked anymore because it has a good enough prints quality you would expect as well as prints from any drugstore prints. It has 2.3 pages per minute (ppm) on monochrome printing speed, while for performing 4-by-6 photo printing, it has 2 minutes 3 seconds on speed. As multifunction printers, this unit might has lower capacity in paper handling, as well as only 30-pages for supporting the Automatic Document Feeder when performing fax task. However, if you are looking for more than average multifunction device which has affordable price, make sure to lead your option into this device. And also with Canon PRINT Cloud printing function you could print directly from select popular on-line Cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile phone making use of the complimentary Canon PRINT application. The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer supplies printing, scanning, fax, and also copying capacities your residence or tiny office. It uses high-resolution full shade printing with a resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi along with rates of 9.7 black ipm as well as 5.5 shade ipm.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Review
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: 9.7 ipm, Color: 5.5 ipm
- Borderless: 4 x 6″ photo in 46 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792.
- Paper Handling: Sheet Feeder: 100 sheets
- Automatic Document: Feeder: 30 sheets
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm), 5 x 7″ (12.7 x 17.8 cm), 8 x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm), Letter: 8.5 x 11″ (21.6 x 27.9 cm), Legal: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm), US #10 Envelopes: 4.13 x 9.50″ (10.5 x 24.1 cm)
- Paper Types: Plain, super high gloss, glossy, semi-gloss, matte, envelope.
- Duplex Mode: Yes
- Scanner Image Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: Flatbed: 1,200 x 2,400 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated Resolution: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Wireless Printing Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Printing Solutions
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon MX532 For Windows?
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off.
- You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX532 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MX532 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon Pixma MX 532 Software Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MX 532 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MX 532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 (Linux)|