Canon PIXMA MX410 Printer Setup and Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX410 Wireless Setup, Setup Software, Scanning, IJ Setup, Fax Manual Printer and Scanner Software Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX410 Printer wireless office all in one printer, is not the fastest printer in its picture type, but its auto-document feeder, wifi connection, and the Rule software package that is all-inclusive make this multi function printer our advice for mild to average output signal that is monthly. Cannon MX410 is an advisable all in one option for those who want an output signal option for irregular value that is monthly to print out periodic shot photographs, workplace files, or boarding passes. Its double-ink-cartridge fresh restricts its output signal operation therefore it isn’t recommended by us for photography- use that is special, however, you will definitely accept text quality and the Pixma’s image. Include additional features such as wireless connection, an auto-document feeder, and Canon’s unique High Definition Picture Print that allows you to print and draw still photos from Cannon appropriate High Definition camcorders, which apparatus that is $100 is greater than worth its cost.
The Canon PIXMA MX410 doesn’t provide significantly beyond its four functions that are fundamental copy, check, print and facsimile. However on the other hand, it additionally does a leg and an arm to cost. It will easily live on the table in which you work, in the event that you maintain the output holder unextended when not used and has a small-footprint. But do what you can to maintain the printer outreach of toddles that are inquisitive the document holder in certain feels thin and may not endure the heavy handed machinations of a child that is young. Honestly, neither document t-Ray appears like it is going to remain true well under heavy usage. The printer functions an integrated 30-page Auto Document Feeder for faxing, deciphering, and quick copying. It supports Super G-3 High speed Facsimile for communication that is quick. A Complete Dot matrix LCD screen exists, allowing the printer there isn’t any demand to modify options from a pc to be straight controlled by you.
The software that is included causes it to be an easy task to transform your reads to pdf-format complete with password safety for safety that is increased. The printer also can print still casings from movies documented with Rule PowerShot digital cameras and Canon EOS D-SLR. It’s possible for you to connect your camera right thanks to the software. You will have the capacity to choose which element of the pages print, and that means you you will not squander printer printing routing pubs and papers and stuff like that. This quality level is reached by 4800 x 1200 optimum colour dpi thanks to Rule Full-photolithography Ink-Jet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) using a copyrighted print mind fire printer droplets no more than 2pl. This provides depth and exceptional quality in photographs and your company files. Both of these genuine Cannon PIXMA printer tubes feature specially-formulated inks for picture quality and excellent record. One is a Coloring Dark capsule for sharp, text that is specialist plus one is a multicolor cartridge for photos. Both are user-friendly and substitute.
Canon PIXMA MX410 Review
- PG-210 Black Ink Tank
- CL-211 Color Ink Tank
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Printer type: Multi-function
- Color technology: Inkjet
- Max color resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Max B/W resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- Droplet size: 2 pl
- Photo print speed: 42 sec (4″x 6″)
- Ink type: Pigment + Dye-based
- Scanner type: Color flatbed
- Max optical resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scanner color depth: 48-bit
- Display: Text info panel
- Weight: 18.90 lb
- Dimensions: 18.1 x 7.8 x 16.4″ (460 x 198 x 417 mm)
Canon PIXMA MX410 Instruction Installation
How To Setup Canon MX410 For Windows?
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off.
- You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How To Setup Canon PIXMA MX410 for Mac
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX410 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MX410 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon MX410 Fax Setup
Sending a Fax from Device
- Press the “Fax” button on the Pixma MX410.
- Load the documents you would like to fax into the auto -document feeder or the glass platen.
- Use the dial-pad to dial the phone number you are sending the fax to.
- Press the “Color” button for color transmission, or the “Black” button for black and white transmission. The fax will start to send at this point.
- Sending a Fax from Computer
- Ensure the printer fax drivers are installed and the printer is turned on.
- Open the document you wish to fax, then choose “File” > “Print“. The location of the print menu may differ depending on the application you are using.
- When the print dialog appears, select the “Canon MX410 series FAX” option, then choose “Print“.
- Select “Display Address Book…” to choose a saved recipient, or Enter the recipient information in the “Direct Entry” area.
- Select the “Send Now” button, ad the fax will be transmitted.
Receiving a Canon MX410 Fax
- Ensure the device is powered on and that paper is loaded in the print tray.
- Press the “Fax” button on the unit to bring up the standby screen.
- Press the center “Function” button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the receive mode, then press the “OK” button.
How to Setup Wireless Printer Canon MX410
- Press the Menu button, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
Canon PIXMA MX410 Software Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX410 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon PIXMA MX410 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon PIXMA MX410 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.1.1 (Windows)|
Canon PIXMA MX410 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows)
|Canon PIXMA MX410 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 MP Navigator EX Ver. 5.0.3 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon PIXMA MX410 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|